OVERCOME YOUR OBSTACLES
Did you know that you overcame resistance this morning? If you got out of bed, you overcame.
“You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the One who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.” 1 John 4:4
We in Christ are all over comers, because Christ overcame the grave. PERIOD.
What a thought. It is like being born into royalty! The Queen of England has children who are all born into royalty through the appointment of the originating King or Queen. Christ was appointed as our King (Rev 19:16), He overcame the devil (Rev 1:18), and here we stand today, in His wake as over comers!
THE DOPPLER EFFECT
As I understand it, the Doppler Effect can be best illustrated as the result of what happens when you throw a pebble into water. (Doppler spoke this in reference to sound waves and what happens to the waves as they are effected by sound) When you throw a pebble into a pond, the waves that are created move from inward out, and get larger as they move outward. We can see the Doppler Effect in action in the waves, as we have seen it in history. The Universe has been proven to be expanding outward, the effects of ones actions will always be felt strongest closest to the person involved and their families, and as we know ,Christ’s death and resurrection made a permanent impact on this Earth, from the inside – out.
OUTWARD MANIFESTATION OF AN INWARD TRANSFORMATION
Anything that you can ‘see’ with the natural eye, was first created in the inner man. Regardless of the source. We pray that our source is Christ, all good things come from Him.
Our weight, our finances, our homes, our schools, our communities, our nations, our world, is a result of the thoughts and intent of the inner man. God knew this, He created us in His image (Gen. 1:26-28), He knew that the inner individual holds the key to his/her outward way of life, and He always desired for us to live blessed (Gen. 1:28). God became grieved when man, ceased to decide to put Him at the center of their lives. As a matter of fact, if it wasn’t for one righteous man and his inner focus on the Lord, we would not be here today.
“The LORD saw how great man’s wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. So the LORD said, “I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth–men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air–for I am grieved that I have made them.” Gen. 6
Noah’s heart however, was fixed on God.
“Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked with God.” Gen 6:9
Did you know that according to history, there were only 20 years between the death of Adam and the birth of Noah? Can you imagine! Due to the lengths of days, that would be like Adam (the first created man ever) was Noah’s grandpa! Even though so much had transpired in those years, Adam was right there, passing stories on to his children about the days that he walked with God! Noah was raised to know this, and he didn’t just believe it happened, he walked in it. (James 2:17)
BE DELIVERED, OVERCOME
How do you lose 150 pounds? How do you stop addictive behaviors? How do you let go of offenses? How do you overcome the afflictions of the enemy?
- Pray for deliverance, and begin to see yourself well. (Mark 11:23, Recognize there is a mountain, see the mountain moved. Numbers 13:33)
- Believe that is it God’s will for you to be delivered. (God’s will for you is salvation. Rom 10:9 “Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” AMP)
- Tend your belief. (Mark 4, Eph 4:23-24 , Romans 12:2 “Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.”)
- Let the Lord and His Word become the strong man in your house (mind). (Mark 3:27, Matt 12:29. Just as when you take your foot out of a pail of water, the water will begin to fill in the hole in which your foot was, the same goes with our minds and habits. If you do not replace the affliction or bondage that you have been freed from with God’s Word, and knowledge of God’s reality vs. the current situation, the affliction will continue to come back and persecute you- but stronger in force and intensity. “When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that man is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.” Matthew 12:43-45)
- Begin to walk transformed, regardless of your outward manifestation. OWN your new identity in Him! (“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” 2 Cor 5:17)
If I never see myself as worthy of life, I will never desire to make a change in order to continue to live. How can one see themselves worthy, but through the Word and the knowledge of God’s love for them? It is in Christ that we are made a new, and it is in Christ, that we will find the keys to living in a more glorified and whole, complete state. In the end days Christ is returning for a glorified church filled with over comers! We are those over comers, if we are in Him!
“Jessica: Tell my people, that I have never and will never leave them. Tell them that it is now that they need to begin to unlock the mystery that lies within themselves for a greater and more glorified end. I AM with them, I will guide them, they need to look within themselves and begin to see Me. They, you, were created in MY image, and my image is glorified. Find Me in you and you will be glorified.”
“But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.” Mal. 4:2-3