YOU CAN LIVE WHOLE AGAIN
It’s the same old story girl desires boy, boy shelters and protects girl, girl feels love and boy gets tired. (He gets burnt out from being treated like a god!) From real life portrayals like Adam and Eve, to make believe movies like Twilight, girls have been looking for saviors and have had to deal with becoming brokenhearted in the process.
He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted. Luke 4:18 KJV
DESIRING FOR A MAN TO LORD OVER YOU IS A PART OF THE CURSE
Wow, do I love these HOT Topic’s! Boy! Jesus is Lord, and I pray that He will help me to clarify this message to every man or woman that reads it. Let’s read “the curse”:
To the woman he said, “I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.” Genesis 3:16
Women through the ages, under the curse of sin living by the fall of the first Adam, have lived under a “desire” for men. This word “desire” is literally translated as: beast to devour, it is the hebrew word teshuwqah. It is in my belief and through revelation, that I have come to understand that this curse came on Eve in direct response to her overruling of Adam and his God given authority. Our God is a just God, He is the God of justice. Women on earth, henceforth have had an unnatural desire for man to Lord and rule over them, to “save” them. I call it “unnatural” because it is not found in our original Garden of Eden nature.
CHRIST CAME TO REVERSE THE CURSE
Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.” Gal. 3:13
This scripture is so amazing, in the fact that if you understand it and begin to walk in it, you will see that Christ died so that you can be free! He came to earth as not the first Adam who failed the test of stewardship, He came as the second Adam who died like a lamb and passed every test that was presented to Him. He reversed the curse of the law of sin and death and has also reversed the curse that came on Adam and Eve! Isn’t it great to know that you don’t have to live by the curse!
Day Three: The Bible ‘Healing for the Brokenhearted’
TO THE WOMAN
1. Greatly increase pain in childbearing (there was no pain before)
2. Desire is for your husband
3. You will need to be Lorded over by a man
TO THE MAN
4. The ground will be cursed because of you
5. By the sweat of your brow you will have to toil
6. Everything involving work will cause you physical pain
LETS ADDRESS THESE CURSES SINCE THE REDEMPTION
1. There is a great book on the market (you can find it through amazon) by Jackie Mize called, “Supernatural Childbirth”. Many Holy Spirit filled woman have used it, and have been having children with no pain. (I used the knowledge found in its pages myself and had # 3 with no pain and at home!) Don’t forget the women who have birthed babies in rural areas, who have mastered breathing and relaxation techniques in order to birth children feeling “pressure” but no pain.
2. If we as women were still to be held to this curse of desiring for a human man, where does becoming the bride of Christ come into play? How is Jesus ever supposed to be #1 if we are called to live under a “beast to devour” of desire for a man to Lord over us? Christ would have to compete, to Christ there is no competition. Women were originally designed as ‘help-meet’s’ which was equal to Adam, having been taken out of his side.
3. God would be contradicting Himself under the new covenant, if He told you that you needed to be Lorded over by a man. Instead He calls you a New Creation “Old things have passed away, behold all things have become new.” 2 Corin 5:17
4. There has been agricultural breakthrough after breakthrough, on how to best use the land. Through crop rotation, irrigation, and various other means the Earth has gotten richer- not poorer since Christ died on it. He was not placed into the ground, but His blood dripped into the soil. Yes, even the curse of the Earth has drunk the blood of the lamb.
5. If men had to work by the sweat of their brow, the men in cubicles would be breaking some natural law! What about investing, portfolios, inheritances? How about sowing and reaping? The New Covenant is full of men and women who sow a seed and reap a hundred fold harvest! My goodness! Praise God we do not have to work like Adam did!
6. We have entered into an era when people enjoy their work! They can’t wait to wake up and get right to it! Work is something most people do to relax, and Lord bless us all that our work does not have to cause us any pain!
THE WORD OF GOD HEALS THE BROKENHEARTED
So how are you doing? Doesn’t just reading about these truths make you want to stand up and holler for joy! How can we be “brokenhearted” if we understand that through our receiving of Christ, we don’t have to live cursed any more! You don’t need a man, you want a husband as a partner*. Men don’t have to struggle in work, they want to work! Hallelujah! You are free! 2010 years ago, Christ died on the cross. His blood freed us from the curse of the law. We don’t have to believe the devil anymore when he tries to force us into unhealthy relationships because he knows that we aren’t strong enough alone. But we got Jesus now! We are WHOLE, COMPLETE and lacking NOTHING! No more broken hearts… FOR GOOD!
A prayer for today,
My prayer today Lord is that your people would begin to see themselves as ONE in You. Not male, not female, not short, tall, black or white. But sharing one common lineage and that is sons and daughters of You. The word “adoption” isn’t intended to mean “now I have a family”, it means that we are called to “adopt a new way of being”. We are called to envelop a new persona, when we adopt a new idea or tradition, we become sold out to it and it becomes us. Help Your people to see Lord, that they have chosen to be one of Your “adopted” children. Going above and beyond just being a pseudo child, but an exact replica, being adopted in You and Your way of doing things. Having all the characteristics and likeness of Christ! In Your Son Jesus’ name AMEN!
God bless you brothers and sisters as you are instantly mended from your broken hearts!
* As a side note, the majority of society still lives under the curse, unfortunately. Therefore we must understand that the men and women who do not see the equality or partnership in Christ still see women as the “weaker vessel”, and even Paul reminds us women that there is indeed a battle. We wives must allow our husbands to be the head for us in order that we can fight the battle, and still be well received. If you are a single woman, let Christ win the battle for you!
Here’s a great one… John 10:10! Look it up!
The previous notes in this series can be found here:
The Bible… A Book or THE Book?
Day One: The Bible ‘Prosperity and Poverty': Poverty is a State of Mind
Day Two: The Bible ‘Freedom from all Oppression': Free Yourself from the Trap of Sin
Who the Son sets free is free indeed! John 10:10
As a community we welcome your comments and replies!