The record for free-fall jumping? 102,800 ft
How Many Time Have You HEARD…
How many times have you heard the scripture, “If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.” (Mark 4:23)? Thirty times? Sixty times? Maybe even a hundred? This scripture is one of the most quoted scriptures of the Bible. Even lost people use this word when trying to get knowledge into a thick skull.
Growing up as a Christian, I too fell prey to the misunderstanding of this word. I would think that this scripture was appropriate if you just couldn’t quite “get it”. A preacher might choose to preach an entire sermon on sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll, and then at the end of his message quote, “Let he who has ears to hear… hear.” In some fell swoop he could seal his service, and with this one scripture he could guilt-trip his audience on the way out the door, and his message would be over. This scripture has been so misused it isn’t even funny!
What if I said to my child, “Johnny, DON’T drink the bottle of pancake syrup… let he who has ears to hear, hear me.” Would that make sense? NO. But the even odder thing is that due to the misuse of this scripture, you probably understand perfectly well what I am trying to say!
Your Breakthrough is Only a Hundredfold Away
How much commitment is required to dive into a pool, free-fall, base jump, bungee jump, or sky dive? 100%! As soon as you decide to J U M P, there is NO going back! You are 100% on board, and regardless of the result (aka landing), you may NOT at any point in time turn around and get back to the beginning. Inertia has its job to do, and you have sealed your fate.
What if you could guarantee breakthrough in your life? Just like the jumper who has sealed his fate. YOU ARE SEALING YOUR FATE RIGHT NOW GUARANTEED. The truth is that your commitment to the WORD OF GOD is what is determining your life. Just as a diver who dives off the diving board cannot go back and call a “do over” mid air, so your commitment to the Word and the percentage of hearing, speaking, and seeing it will determine the percentage of manifestation that you receive from it.
And these are they which are sown on good ground;
such as hear the word, and receive [it], and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold
and some an hundred. [Mark 4:20]
Notice What it SAYS
” And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive [it], and bring forth fruit.”
When you DESIRE breakthrough, aren’t you DESIRING to bring forth fruit? Jesus gives us the KEYS TO THE KINGDOM when He shows us that the way to bring forth fruit from the Kingdom is to “sow the Word” (The sower soweth the word. Mark 4:14) on GOOD ground. What/who is GOOD ground? GOOD ground are those people who are able to hear the word, and receive [it].
If I were to tell you, “You are HEALED” would you be able to receive it?
If I were to tell you, “You are WEALTHY” would you be able to receive it?
How about “You are SAVED”?
Your ability to be able to receive the Word you hear, is entirely dependent upon how much of the world you have left in you.
If in telling you “By the blood of Jesus, you have been HEALED” your instant response is, “No I am not… But the Doctor says…But I was watching this program the other night… But everything hurts…” You are letting what you know of this world to determine and define for you your state of being healed.
If in telling you “Christ has reversed the curse of sin and poverty in your life” your instant response is, “BUT my bank balance says… But my bills are overdo… But I don’t have as much as I would like…” You are letting your bank account on paper determine your worth and what you can do for God.
If in telling you “You are SAVED” your instant response is… PRAISE JESUS. Well, that’s a good start, but 30% faith is NOT 100.
Can We Go to HEAVEN on 30% Faith?
Sure. Why not? Oh ye of little faith. However, if embracing the type of Christianity that is “ALL EARS”, is what you desire most (But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33) than you better be prepared to become FULLY COMMITTED to the hundredfold process.
100% WORD sowed in you = 100% manifestation of God sown through you… it really is JUST THAT SIMPLE.
And those sown on the good (well-adapted) soil are the ones who hear the Word and receive and accept and welcome it and bear fruit–some thirty times as much as was sown, some sixty times as much, and some [even] a hundred times as much… [Things are hidden temporarily only as a means to revelation.] For there is nothing hidden except to be revealed, nor is anything [temporarily] kept secret except in order that it may be made known. If any man has ears to hear, let him be listening and let him perceive and comprehend. And He said to them, Be careful what you are hearing. The measure [of thought and study] you give [to the truth you hear] will be the measure [of virtue and knowledge] that comes back to you–and more [besides] will be given to you who hear. Mark 4:20-24 AMP
Do you have hundredfold ears to hear?
So What Size EAR Do you Have?
Understanding, “Let he who has ears to hear… hear” is easy when you understand that what it really is saying is “Dude, GIVE ME YOUR FULL ATTENTION 100%!”. Jesus doesn’t want us looking out the window and saying with a head nod “Uh, huh, yes Lord… whatever you say.”
ONLY THOSE WHO GIVE GOD THEIR FULL ATTENTION, WILL SEE THE MANIFESTATION OF THE HUNDREDFOLD RETURN.
100% IN = 100% OUT.
EIGHT WAYS YOU CAN GIVE GOD YOUR ALL:
- READ GOD’S WORD IN A VERSION YOU CAN UNDERSTAND – the Bible doesn’t have to be Greek or Hebrew to be read. While the King James Version is the standard, there are many other GREAT versions that are simple to understand, like The Message, The Amplified Version, and The American Standard. Check out www.biblegateway.com
- TURN OFF THE TV – quit making “entertainment” your DETAINMENT from success
- TURN OFF THE RADIO – what has Pink Floyd done for you lately anyway?
- QUIT READING JUNK – anything that doesn’t Glorify God and gives you better understanding into how the Kingdom operates is JUST JUNK and will take you from 100% immersion to 20% in a hurry!
- CHANGE YOUR ASSOCIATION – people who tell you “YOU CAN’T” do something, are people who will steal your dream over anything. If this is your spouse, then pray that the Lord will change their heart – grow anyway continuing to show them love in the process- but DO NOT leave them, LOVE them
- GO TO CHURCH – don’t forget that your local church has many ministries in place to help you. Start by going to a church that a friend who is growing and has a pleasing upbeat demeanor goes to. If your friend is a “Christian” but only goes to their church 30/40/60% of the time… THEY DON’T LOVE IT! Find a friend who rarely, rarely misses a Sunday service, and who talks about church or the things of God all-the-time, these are the people who are in-it-to-win-it.
- SPEAK TO GOD REGULARLY – I have heard it quoted, “I don’t pray regularly, but I speak to God all the time.” “Praying” to God means a little something different to everyone. When I say “pray” I mean “SPEAK” to Him. keep Him in conversation in all that you are doing and desire to do. Whenever there is a tough situation or even when you are just hanging out, make sure to say “Yo God… Wassup?” I find myself walking along sometimes sayin, “Love ya”. Get in the habit of chatting with God regularly, He is a GREAT friend and listener.
- TURN YOUR SMARTPHONE, IPOD, MP3 PLAYER INTO A FUNNEL FOR RESULTS – podcasts, podcasts, podcasts. There are so many GREAT sermons on itunes! Billy Graham, Joyce Meyer, TD Jakes… you name it- they’re on there! Just the other day I ran the farthest ever, while I was listening to a sermon, turn off Timberlake… and PUT ON the WORD. I would even suggested Christian SONGS on your iPod over the radio, because when you NEED breakthrough you NEED THE PURE WORD, with NO ADDED opinions.